Please join us for a remote lunchtime meeting. Evan Glass will provide recommendations for addressing patent eligibility challenges to create enforceable patents.
- Date/time: 12:00-1:00 pm on Thursday, February 24.
- Location: This will be a virtual Zoom meeting
- Speaker: Evan Glass, Associate, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Topic: Addressing Patent Eligibility Challenges to Create Enforceable Patents
- There is no monetary cost to attend this event.
Evan Glass is an associate and intellectual property lawyer with Foley & Lardner LLP. Evan counsels clients in intellectual property matters, with an emphasis on patents. His experience includes patent preparation and prosecution and infringement analysis. He is a member of the Electronics Practice.
Prior to joining Foley, Evan worked as a summer associate at an IP boutique in Indianapolis.
Evan provides patent counsel in a broad range of technologies related to artificial intelligence, electromechanical control systems, software algorithms and applications, internet services, Internet of Things (IoT), gaming systems, and virtualization technologies.